Videos and Webinars On-Demand
Blueprint brings you a number of pre-recorded webinars and videos to help you learn more about requirements definition and management trends, return on investment (ROI) models, best practices and the capabilities of Blueprint.
Learn more about . . .
- 10 Hidden Reasons Why Projects Fail – How to Spot them and How to Solve Them! (Previously Recorded Webinar)
- 10 Career-Crushers that Threaten Every Business Analyst
- MS TFS Adapter Demonstration
- Success Factors: Requirements Definition
- ROI Scenarios: Requirements Definition
- Blueprint Product Overview
- Improve The Economics of Software Delivery using Requirements Definition and Management Software
- Carnival Cruise Lines Defines their Software Requirements with Blueprint
- Blueprint Product Demonstration
10 Hidden Reasons Why Projects Fail – How to Spot them and How to Solve Them! (Previously Recorded Webinar)
One disheartening aspect of the role of the Project Manager, which virtually no one seems to be able to overcome, is project failure.
Senior IT and business leaders have grown weary of the project failure epidemic, and are now looking to individual Projects Managers (PM)s and the Project Management Office (PMO) to do something about it. This previously recorded webinar features essential advice on how you can.
Some reasons for project failure are easy to name, but this webinar reveals the 10 hidden causes of project failure that lie just under the radar of most Project Managers. Hidden problems that continue to sabotage project teams day after day.
Here’s a sneak peek of the 10 hidden reasons revealed in the webinar:
- Hidden Reason #3: Requirements errors actually getting approved and slipping into development unnoticed
- Hidden Reason #6: Your team members being “fuzzy” on the details of your project (even though you’ve likely never heard them admit it)
- Hidden Reason #10: Expecting agile to ‘cure’ the problem
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to spot these 10 hidden reasons, and you’ll also discover effective, proven solutions for overcoming each one. Take this opportunity to see the cause of project failure in a whole new light, so you can be the one who finally gets the project failure epidemic under control at your organization.
This webinar is presented by Tony Higgins from Blueprint Software Systems, a 27-year software industry veteran, who has spent much of the past decade focused on developing software requirements solutions that support Business Analysts, Projects Managers and PMOs in today’s enterprise.
10 Career-Crushers that Threaten Every Business Analyst (Previously Recorded Webinar)
Career opportunities for Business Analysts have never looked better. Both CNNMoney and Indeed.com rank Business Analyst (BA) among today’s most in-demand jobs. But even the brightest and most ambitious BAs can have their careers thrown off-track by falling victim to one of these 10 common pitfalls.
This webinar will show you what they are, and give you some proven tools and strategies for avoiding them.
MS TFS Adapter Demonstration
See the Microsoft TFS Adapter in action. View this demonstration.
Success Factors: Requirements Definition
This is the 3rd and final recorded webinar in the executive series. In this session, Blueprint and voke identify the challenges of requirements review and validation. It summarizes the findings of a recent voke report, and identifies how modern tools help overcome the hurdles of process initiatives.
Join Theresa Lanowitz, CEO of voke Inc. to learn the two key factors that help to increase the success rate of all software process improvement initiatives.
ROI Scenarios: Requirements Definition
This is the 2nd in a series of 3 recorded executive webinars. This session provides a strong ROI foundation for those considering investing in requirements definition and management software.
In today’s software business environment, business analysts need to be able to understand and deliver viable business outcomes through great requirements. Join Theresa Lanowitz, CEO of voke Inc. as she identifies approaches and models for building a formal business case for the acquisition of requirements definition solutions.
Blueprint Product Overview
Watch this informative video demonstration of Blueprint in action. See how Blueprint helps you collaboratively author, validate, and communicate requirements for software projects.
Improve The Economics of Software Delivery using Requirements Definition and Management Software
This recorded webinar will be the 1st in a series of 3 aimed at business and IT executives and managers of software enterprises responsible for driving new efficiencies and economies in their approach to application software delivery. This webinar sets the stage and provides an introduction to the series.
Join Blueprint CEO David Nyland, to discover how requirements definition & management software can provide immediate performance improvement to the software delivery process.
Carnival Cruise Lines Defines their Software Requirements with Blueprint
Dwayne Warner of Carnival Cruise Lines recognized a problem when the requirements being communicated to stakeholders were often misunderstood. Although requirements were validated, project rework continued to be high due to misinterpretations by development. See how Dwayne selected and deployed Blueprint to not only validate but also improve communication of requirements to reduce overall project rework.
Blueprint Product Demonstration
Join Blueprint as we demonstrate our modern, collaborative requirements definition and management platform. In this demonstration you’ll learn how Blueprint reduces rework and overall application project cost by dramatically improving the requirements through:
- Authoring using a broad range of visual requirements editors
- Validating using live simulation, auto-generated documents, and online review & approval
- Collaborating using discussions with social features, notifications, and a personal Activity Center
- Managing using detailed versioning, baselines, and comprehensive traceability
- Integrating with Microsoft Office, and with HP ALM (Quality Center) including automatic test generation.