Who Moved My Bots?!
Expert Insight into Migrating Automation Programs
In a dynamic and consolidating Intelligent Automation market, customers often find mismatched vendor expectations as they look to drive end-to-end automations and/or automate complex processes.
Listen to this podcast as our panel of automation experts discuss:
- Common customer needs not being fulfilled with traditional automation
- Trigger-points that drive the decision to migrate automation portfolios
- Real and perceived benefits of migrating RPA providers
- How to measure the success of an RPA migration
- Best practices for anyone considering an RPA migration in the next 6-12 months
- Other major trends anticipated to impact the automation market in 2022
Stephen Siciliano - GM Power Automate at Microsoft
Prashant Hinge - VP Automation at Hanover Insurance
Shail Khiyara - Intelligent Automation Executive
Dan Shimmerman - CEO at Blueprint Software Systems